• "Concrete and Gold", Foo Fighters.
Justin Timberlake sings on "Make It Right", Shawn Stockman from Boyz II Men is on the title track, Paul McCartney plays drums on "Sunday Rain", and Alison Mosshart from The Kills and The Dead Weather is on a couple tracks.
• "Prophets of Rage", Prophets of Rage . . . featuring three members of Rage Against the Machine, two members of Public Enemy, and B-Real from Cypress Hill.
• "Walk Into a Storm", the indie band The Lone Bellow
• "The Stories We Tell Ourselves", the hard rock band Nothing More
• "Give More Love", RINGO FRICKIN' STARR!
It features contributions from Paul McCartney, Joe Walsh, Peter Frampton, Dave Stewart, Gary Nicholson, Timothy B. Schmit, Jeff Lynne, and members of his All-Starr Band.
• "Light It Up", the punk rock band Hot Water Music
• "The Aviary", the Swedish electronic dance duo Galantis
• "Mr. Davis", Gucci Mane. Gucci's non-rap name be Radric Delantic Davis, yo.
• "Carnival III: The Fall and Rise of a Refugee", Wyclef Jean.
• "Did It for the Party", Big & Rich. It includes their hit song "California".
• "For You to See the Stars", Radney Foster. His 11th album features nine new songs plus an updated version of "Raining On Sundays", which was a hit for Keith Urban.
Originally posted on September 15th, 2017