Apparently the key to having a much better life is as simple as playing music at home, according to a new survey. People who play music at home have over three hours of extra family time a week . . . they're 87% happier . . . and they have 67% more sex.
Maybe sitting quietly at home in complete silence ISN'T anyone's idea of fun?
According to a new survey, apparently the key to having a much better life is as simple as playing music at home.
Check out these stats about people who listen to music at home . . .
1. They average three hours and 13 minutes more family time a week.
2. They feel 87% happier than they did before they would play music at home.
3. 83% say chores are easier.
4. 50% say they like cooking more . . . and they spend 20% more time cooking with their significant other.
5. And finally, they have 67% more sex.
Originally posted on July 10th, 2018